A short step By step for the M41a Pulse Rifle from Aliens and Colonial Marines.
1. Finished project.
2. The Tools. These are the only tools I use.
- Drill - With assorted size bits.
- Exacto knife
- Box Cutter
- Shitty fucking dremel. Seriously if you get one get a good corded one.
- MORE BOX CUTTERS!!! But I like to use the long blade ones to make deep shaves.
- Dowel rods.
- Measuring tools!!!
- Hot Glue
- (not seen) PVC pipes
3. Computer Drawn print. Guessed on most dimensions. Looked at pictures.
4. Hand Drawn Print. I need a printer.
5. Just the base shape cut out of cardboard and covered in poster board.
6. This is basically how I stack and cut out of cardboard.
7. Yeah, I just put the print on the cardboard and tape it down.
8. The top part that I was cutting out in previous pictures.
9. PVC on the bottom and detailed. Used the dremel to cut out the details in the PVC
10. And I made it so I can just put it on piece by piece.